Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Rainy day in Georgia

Started the day missing breakfast. No rain outside! Then looked at the radar. Yikes!!!

Decided that I would try running South and was able to stay dry - for a while. The storm finally caught up with me just South of 40 and 75. Ducked into a Marathon to get a drink and put on my rain gear. Soon a Goldwing pulled up with a couple. Had a great talk - he had a lot of history and we spent some time talking about some of the great riders that he road with, and I just read about! When the rain let up, we rode together for about an hour - he was headed to the TN Goldwing rally, and I to Georgia. So we split ways just north of Chattanoga.

The rain kept coming on and off. Picked out Baymont Inn, parked and checked in. Sure enough, another downpour. Defn a rainy night in Georgia! Here is hoping the weather improves tomorrow.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rain, rain, go away! From Hunter :-)